Why IV Therapy should be your Beauty Strategy this Summer!
You’ve probably heard the age-old saying that you should drink 8 glasses of water a day. While that is sound advice, you actually need more than 64 ounces of water a day! Your body is 60% water after all. Now, how many of us actually do that? While water does many things to promote your inner health, it also promotes your outer health and beauty through these benefits. Beyond the immediate health benefits of hydration, staying hydrated should be your #1 beauty strategy this summer.
- Weight Loss and Calorie Reduction
- The first signs of hunger can often actually be a trigger that you’re dehydrated. Replacing caloric food and beverages with water and IV infusion will help satisfy you by reducing overall calories, triggering weight loss. While this isn’t a comprehensive weight loss strategy, it still provides maximum benefit and results.
- Skin Care
- Your skin contains plenty of water, but dehydration can make your skin drier, thus emphasizing creases in your face. The fact is your skin is an organ, and needs water like the rest of your internal organs. Staying hydrated helps keep your skin soft and also enhances your overall complexion with a healthy glow.
- Waking up with puffy eyes and dark circles are signs that you’re most likely not getting enough sleep. Being hydrated helps alleviate those symptoms and along with other benefits of water, may help you sleep better. These additional benefits include increased circulation, regulated body temperature, and flushing out toxins in your body that could be a cause of sleep loss.
- Just as with skin care, hydration leads to naturally healthier, shinier hair. Water aids in vitamin consumption and those essential vitamins promote hair health and growth. Lack of water in our body means our hair will be drier and more prone to split ends. Also, there is skin under our hair and the overall skin health of your body affects the look and feel of your hair as well.
- Nail Care
- The nutrients present in your hair are also present in your nails. By drinking enough water, you’re delivering essential vitamins and promoting nail growth. If you’ve ever noticed white splotches in your nails, this could be due to dehydration. While they won’t magically disappear with increased water consumption, over time they will grow out and be replaced with healthier, hydrated nail beds.
Our three recommended treatments for the best beauty therapy are Hydration IV, Glutathione Push, & Lipo B-12 injections.
Hydration Therapy is a unique treatment that administers electrolyte-packed IV fluids directly into a patient’s bloodstream. Because the IV bypasses the gastrointestinal tract, your body can more quickly absorb the infusion. Proper hydration keeps skin dense and elastic, reducing the appearance of fine lines which means that you will be on your way to feeling great and looking amazing in no time.
Glutathione is the mother of all antioxidants. It contains an essential nutrient that prevents damage to important cellular components in your body. This liquid gold is the secret to looking bright and fresh. It’s a master at detoxifying the body and also helps support the immune system.
Lipo B-12 is an injection of amino acids combined with vitamin B-12. Vitamin B-12 Lipotropic Injections help you feel energized, they detox your liver and they boost your metabolism. Injections are a safe, effective way to keep your body well-balanced.
Added beauty include:
- Aids in proper metabolism of fats and removal of fat from your liver
- Provides an energy boost
- Boosts your metabolism by helping to digest food
- Helps keep your skin tine healthy and your nails strong
- Promotes healthy hair growth
- Helps transform carbohydrates into energy