Intravenous (IV) Infusion Therapy is the fastest way to deliver medications, vitamins and fluid replacement throughout the body.
IV Infusion Therapy offers a wide range of benefits including improved complexion, physical performance with increased recovery time, increased energy and immune boosting properties. At our wellness center, one of the biggest advantages is that our Registered Nurse tailors each treatment to meet the patient’s specific needs. Our registered nurse has 16 years experience administering and making IV infusion treatments. Let us help you on the path to wellness whether you’re battling cold or flu like symptoms, lack energy or just don’t feel quite right.
Have questions? Check out our IV FAQs!
Below is our IV Infusion Therapy menu. Click the name of each treatment to learn more about its benefits.
- Myers’ Cocktail – Exceptionally versatile from anti-aging to illnesses, syndromes and disorders that threaten of profoundly affect the quality of life.
- Vitamin C – Strong antioxidant that may help reduce the risk of chronic diseases, battle high blood pressure, prevent gout attacks, improves iron absorption and boosts immunity.
- Hydration – Increases energy levels and combats fatigue, jet lag, headaches and migraines.
- H2O2 – Hydrogen peroxide therapy inhibits viral, bacterial, fungal and parasitic infections. By providing oxygen, transforms biological waste products and industrial toxins into inert substances by oxidizing them.
- Gaby’s – Gaby’s often has immediate health benefits for those suffering acute infection, lung disorders, stress related disorders, seasonal allergies and more.
- Hydrochloric Acid (HCl) – HCl, buffered and diluted, acts as an immune stimulant increasing white cell count and red cell oxygenation. It is useful for help fighting off acute or chronic infections and has been successful in aiding patients in cancer recovery therapy.
- Ozone – By using ozone gas infused with your own blood, this treatment offers cardiovascular protection through increased metabolism of cholesterol, uric acid and glucose. It also improves circulation, oxygenation of tissues, reduction of tissue and joint pain, and provides increased energy.
- Glutathione Push– Glutathione can be added to any IV or it can be administered alone. Glutathione is the mother of all antioxidants. It is involved in many processes in the body such as tissue building and repair, making chemicals and proteins the body needs. It also helps boost the immune system.
- Lipo B-12 Injection – An all-natural injection, Super Lipo-B reduces fat, helps to cleanse the liver and combats stress and fatigue. Lipotropics are three amino acids that are essential for the health of your liver.