Dear Valued Patient,
At Path to Wellness Integrated Health, our patients are like family. And like you, during these past months, we’ve been focused on doing all the things we need to do to keep our families safe and healthy. We are open and here to help you on the path to wellness.
We activated our preparedness plan in March and continue to follow guidance from federal, state and local agencies, including the CDC and other health organizations. Patients will be greeted by our front desk team who will sign patients in and take a temperature reading. The team is wearing masks as directed by the Texas Medical Board and patients are required to wear masks as well.
Here are the steps we’re taking to protect our patients and staff:
Disinfecting, with medical grade product, the commonly used areas more often, including bathrooms, viewing areas, drinking fountains, etc.
- Sanitizing restrooms more frequently and restocking with supplies, including soap, paper towels and hand sanitizer.
- Adding extra hand sanitizer
- Wiping down mats and equipment with medical grade product.
For Our Staff
- Encouraging our staff to closely monitor their health and well-being.
- Checking staffs’ temperature every day.
- Wearing masks.
- Asking our staff to stay home if they, or someone in their household, are sick.
For Our Patients
- Encouraging our patients to follow the CDC’s suggested hygiene practices to reduce the spread of the virus.
In everything we do, we’re guided by our values and our Purpose: “Getting patients on their own Path to Wellness.” We strive to make decisions that balance the safety of our staff with our commitments to our patients and communities.
Above all else, we have been and we will continue to be here for our patients and staff when they need us most.
Thank you for being a loyal patient.
Lauren Letz, D.C.